TVPast Forums

TVPast Forums (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/)
-   The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/news-talk/)
-   -   Post Your Age (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/news-talk/108-post-age.html)

lordsmurf 08-21-2005 04:46 PM

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by wayshway

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by davidflecha17

I might be the youngest. I'm 19.
I think you get the pacifier award. [88]
Be nice.

And anyway, we have a couple members (1-2 at most) that are still in high school.

wayshway 09-06-2005 11:19 PM

No worries LS. I'm being nice.

Sorry about that, Nothing derogatory intended.
Just making it fun. :)

I had the cane award but then it got past on.

Take care
Bobby

Tcel93 09-07-2005 01:17 AM

I'm still 30.....

Neuroslicer 09-07-2005 07:21 AM

Looks like Deb and I get the "Ma and Pa Kettle Award". I'll be 47 on Oct. 25. A lot of the shows you kids are trading... I saw when they first aired!
Neuroslicer
www.geocities.com/neuroslicer

debwalsh 09-07-2005 08:25 AM

Crud, I still end up being the oldest. And yet, I'm exactly half the age of my grandmother ... :>

So, Jay, are you catching up on your e-mail? I sent you a note a few weeks ago re: Colditz and the Time Tunnel 2002 pilot ...

lordsmurf 09-07-2005 12:09 PM

We have a couple members in their 60s, and a couple members in their mid teens. This is the great thing about collecting cartoons/tv/OTR ... people from all age groups can come together.

debwalsh 09-07-2005 01:45 PM

So how come the folks older than me never speak up?

I've met some of the best friends of my life through video trading. A couple of people I've known nearly 30 years, and we met through mutual acquaintances who put us together to trade.

Never got into OTR, although I did listen to the original radio plays of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. My ex-roommate still has pictures of me wearing my towel (with my glasses over it). I have some odd British things I've accumulated over the years - radio plays are still very much a living art in Britain.

MagnificentMarcus 09-07-2005 05:28 PM

I think that biggest problem one could have is they stopped getting older. I think we all know there is only one way that happens.

Michaela 09-09-2005 08:05 AM

I'm 29 - - and on Dec. 16th I'll be 29 all over again [(#)]

wigam 09-13-2005 12:01 PM

There are alot of radio plays of dr who. Remember Paul McGann? Played the doctor for a feature straight to tv film. Which imo sucked, too action orientated. It could have been any action film. He's done quite a few on the radio.

We get all sorts on the radio but i've never been one for that medium.

debwalsh 09-13-2005 01:34 PM

Big Finish has really contributed to the art form. I worked on a treatment for a Tomorrow People radio play with a friend of mine, but we kept getting blown off about it, never went anywhere. Would have been fun to do, though.

Have the Sapphire & Steel audio adventures started coming out yet? I'm thinking I may have to get those, even though David Warner is playing Steel - love him, but he's not David McCallum.

wigam 09-14-2005 12:42 AM

Yes i believe they have. Some are out and some are coming soon. Well according to amazon anyway!