TVPast Forums

TVPast Forums (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/)
-   The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/news-talk/)
-   -   The 7th Annual Secret Santa!!!! (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/news-talk/21066-7th-annual-secret.html)

bigk181 12-15-2013 12:21 AM

I got the gift I'm going to send to mine. I hope this person likes it and doesn't already have it. I'm going to try to send it on Monday.

SavageAmusement 12-18-2013 09:50 PM

I received a package from Amazon today- that I didn't order, so I assume mine came and just wanted to report!

SavageAmusement 12-18-2013 09:51 PM

BigK your santa told me to let you know yours is going out monday as well.....

debwalsh 12-23-2013 10:40 AM

I apologize - I found some great stuff for my Secret Santa, but I've been sick the past couple of days and haven't been able to get out to the PO to ship the goodies. I'm sorry, but the package will likely not be mailed until after Christmas now. I hope my giftee enjoys the stuff when it does arrive!

I did get a package from China last week, containing some Stitch figures. I'm assuming that was my Secret Santa gift?

SavageAmusement 12-26-2013 07:32 PM

Define normal - received from Bigk181- She is on a cruise for the New Years- so here is her message-

Thank you thank you thank you to my Secret Santa- we haven't ever traded yet, but I got tons of goodies thanks to their generosity. Stickers, note pads, pretty magnetic butterfly bookmarks (these are so cool) And will help with my studying since I can mark more than one page-
Other surprises as well, was really blow away with how much was in my package!!
Thanks so much!

SavageAmusement 12-26-2013 07:33 PM

BigJer, was my secert santa- and I was spoiled.
I received 2 really really cool coke ornaments I never saw, let alone had- an da gorgeous butterfly mobile that I am actually sharing my daughter in our bathroom- she loves it- and when the light goes through, its spectacular!

Thank you Jerry, really was a treat- and very appreciated!

lordsmurf 12-28-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debwalsh (Post 87127)
I did get a package from China last week, containing some Stitch figures. I'm assuming that was my Secret Santa gift?

There should be two packages, 8 each, 16 figures/PVCs total. :D

I have 100+ Smurfs PVCs, and the Stitch ones just looked so neat -- just like Smurfs. They're all over my home office, and there's 10 or so right above my computer. I almost ordered some if those Stitch PVCs for myself. The Elvis batch is now retired, and therefore getting scarcer (or pricier!) online.

bigk181 12-28-2013 11:35 PM

This is the first time I've done this and I got a DVD of Space Ace, Qbert, a 2-disc set of Police Academy, a "Weird Al" Yankovic photo, and a Christmas card. Thank you to my Secret Santa!

SavageAmusement 12-29-2013 01:07 PM

Bigk, you have one more small package coming- !!

bigk181 12-29-2013 01:22 PM

Awesome! Thanks!

bigjer768 12-29-2013 01:35 PM

secret santa

Just wanted to thank me secret santa for a star trek original trading cards series. It was great and really appreciated it.

thank you again
Jerry

cunningham6 01-02-2014 11:58 AM

I got a great dvd of western and a pair of boots salt and pepper shakers love them all

Joyce

bigk181 01-05-2014 12:36 PM

I got a late gift of a "Weird Al" Yankovic "Like A Surgeon/Slime Creatures From Outer Space" record. I will definitely be participating in this Secret Santa gift exchange every year. Thanks!

debwalsh 01-08-2014 10:09 AM

Thanks so much, LordSmurf, for my wonderful Stitch figures. I'm renovating my "fan cave" and will try to find a cool way to display my new treasures. You should hopefully get your package in the next day or so - between weather and illness (mine and my mother, for whom I am caregiver), I wasn't able to mail the package of goodies until Monday. I really hope you enjoy them! And yes, they were things I'd buy for myself, too!

Deb

lordsmurf 01-19-2014 10:42 PM

I keep forgetting to write in. :o

My gift was so awesome. It was a goodie bag with:
- Smurfs
- Spiderman
- Justice League
- M&Ms

I smile every time I think about that box. That warm and fuzzy feeling. I don't even think some of my offline friends and family know me that well! Perfect, just absolutely perfect.

I've not been surprised with something this neat in years. :D

debwalsh 01-28-2014 10:34 PM

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your gift, LS! I had so much fun picking the ornaments out. To me that's the best part about the Secret Santa - I really enjoy trying to find fun neat gifts to share. I love getting the gift, too, don't get me wrong. But I really enjoy the challenge of finding something I think is cool to give. So much more fun than buying stuff for family members!

And thanks, yet again, to Savage for organizing this. It really is a highlight of the holiday season for me!

Deb