TVPast Forums

TVPast Forums (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/)
-   The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/news-talk/)
-   -   What are your kids going to be for Halloween? (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/news-talk/4962-kids-halloween.html)

cp32 10-26-2006 12:50 AM

What are your kids going to be for Halloween?

Nieces , cousins, nephews etc.

Always funny to see what kids these days create for Halloween.

My little Goth [:I] /anime kid [8D]

For school party she is going to be a Dead goth School girl [88]
Easy enough costume. The skirt is what worries me ;)[88]

Halloween I told her she should be winre from Full Metal Alchemist [88] blonde, hyper, talks 5 miles an hour. [88]

She wants me to dress up as MrS Mini Me [88] Little smart *** [88]

allaboutduncan 10-26-2006 01:53 AM

Carter has several choices, thanks to us finding costumes for $1-$5.

He's got: The Thing, Batman, Superman, and Buss Lightyear.

Depends on what day you ask as to what he wants to be. Superman is the front-runner though.

cp32 10-26-2006 02:00 AM

You know, I have a Bear in the Big Blue House costume she out grew :)

Carter would make a great little thing :)

konfusion 10-26-2006 02:21 AM

mrs mini me? like austin powers? lol

konfusion 10-26-2006 02:23 AM

nevermind i was thinking it was a 2 foot tall woman. i did a google search and came up with a striper on howard stern. lol

Tcel93 10-26-2006 12:33 PM

Connor is going to be a Cowboy (The Lone Ranger), man talk about expensive, didn't realize real leather chaps and vest were that expensive!

Carter is also a Cowboy (of course he had to have leather too). He also has Peter Pan and Goku to dress up as. (He can't walk real well in the cowboy boots!)

Pepeart 10-26-2006 03:27 PM

Captain America

SavageAmusement 10-26-2006 05:37 PM

Just kids?

I am going dressed for our office party.

I have a triangle made out of cardboard, wrapped in tinfoil-
Im going as a Hershey Kiss.

Melts in your m.....er wait wrong slogan...might have to rethink the costume

cp32 10-27-2006 01:18 AM

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by konfusion

mrs mini me? like austin powers? lol
Yes as in Austin powers. Im 4 foot 8 [88]

Tcel93 10-27-2006 06:03 AM

legally short!

jowins 10-29-2006 08:47 AM

My oldest hasn't decided as to go as Steve Irwin or Toby Keith..... because of his long curly blonde hair he would be perfect for either one and has the outfits as well.

My youngest one isn't completely decided either.....first he was going as some creepy masked killer but today he came to me dressed as a hostage taker or terrorist.....should this worry me? LOL!

I went to a Halloween Party at a local bar last night dressed as Naughty Little Ted Riding Hood, dressed completely in shiney vinyl with patent thigh high stiletto boots. It was wicked and had a blast. Normally I dress for Halloween when I take the kids out but I don't think my outfit is very appropriate this year, so I haven't decided what I may do.

jowins 10-29-2006 08:54 AM

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by cp32

For school party she is going to be a Dead goth School girl [88]

I can't believe your school allows them to dress up in Halloween costumes!!! They did make it a little more fun by adding "career day" so the kids are allowed to dress up as to what they want to be when they are older. [:o)] We can't have anything to do with Halloween here in our schools. It is "harvest parties" and only fall themed treats and games are allowed. :(

cp32 10-30-2006 12:27 AM

Did anyone want a cookie from your basket . Did you get eaten by the Big Bad Wolf lmao!

Danielle got an invite to Party. The invitation cracked me up. No Scary or Violent costumes?
WtH lol This is a part full of 13 yr olds lol Am I suppose to send her as a teletubby lol

I told her to pass on that one. Sounds like a party for 5 yr olds lol

Tcel93 10-30-2006 03:58 AM

That is ridiculous Jo Jo. We send my youngest son to pre-school at the Local High-school and they had trick-or-treat day today. They dressed in their costumes and went door to door in the highschool trick-or-treating. That is so lame that you can't have holiday celebrations. But hey, there are even schools out there that prohibit TAG at recess!?#! Luckily, we seem not to have gotten to "uptight" around here.....yet....

jowins 11-02-2006 10:45 PM

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by cp32

Did anyone want a cookie from your basket . Did you get eaten by the Big Bad Wolf lmao!
Yes [88] and yes. [88]

Hey Tcel, we aren't allowed to do Christmas either. It is "winter wonderland" parties. [:x)] No Christmas is allowed, only winter snow themed treats and games. [:u]

We have to cater to the very religious believers in our school that don't believe in Halloween because they would keep their children home from school on the party days, now they are able to send them. We are not allowed to have Christmas parties because of the other religious believers that don't worship Christ and non-believers in God, because again, they would not send their children to school on party day. It all makes sense but it surprises me that other schools haven't been forced to do the same. [:0]

onlyemokid 11-02-2006 11:41 PM

wow, innocent subject turns bad... all because crazy people won't send their kids to school over nonsence BS. Oh well. I don't have kids, dont' want themmmmmmm

cp32 11-04-2006 05:56 AM

You just jinxed yourself lol

When you say no , dont have or want any. You end up with double ( TWINS) LMAO!

LordGoat666 11-06-2006 03:56 PM

Oh crap.

Tcel93 11-07-2006 12:49 AM

DOUBLE TROUBLE! Or worse yet, double mini-cp's........

cp32 11-07-2006 01:11 AM

LOL