TVPast Forums

TVPast Forums (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/)
-   The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/news-talk/)
-   -   Leisure Suit Larry .. (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/news-talk/5548-leisure-suit-larry.html)

SavageAmusement 02-22-2007 08:00 PM

Leisure Suit Larry ..

I remember getting the PC game...way back when.
I remember, shutting it off really fast when my mom was around, and popped her head in my door- and just thinking it was the "sh**" with all the things you did in that game.

The word Lubbers, still makes me laugh.

So the other day when I saw
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna C** Laude
Warnings: Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Sexual Content, Strong language, Use of Alcohol, Use of Tobacco and Alcohol

I got it.

Jut seems to be the week for going back in time.

Pretty funny game, pretty funny memories.

If I find Lolo, on playstation, I might need to take off work.

I can remember when Nintendo and PC games was all I did...explains a lot.

lordsmurf 02-22-2007 08:32 PM

Ah, those were the games with me too.

I remember Commander Keen, Duke Nukem and Wolfenstein in DOS.
Then there was Mike Tyson's Punchout, Zelda, and Super Mario Bros 3 on NES.

I have those NES games emulated on XBOX.
Someday I will get the DOSXBOX working too, to play Keen and others.

Also pull out my Atari 2600 and Oddyssey (Pong) from time to time.

markatisu 02-22-2007 11:55 PM

I was just playing some old games like Day of the Tentacle and Sam and Max when I was at my moms

They dont make games like those anymore

Tcel93 02-23-2007 03:21 AM

He he he, I was playing my old collecovision the other day. Pepper II and Cabbage Patch kids! I also plugged the Atari adapter into it and played some pitfall! Now I need to spend some time playing Faxanadu. That was a great game for the NES, only wish they had put a save feature in it! I remember leaving it on for weeks so that I could keep on going.

SavageAmusement 02-23-2007 08:44 PM

PEPPER II with the hitchcock theme...That was one of the first gmaes I added to my Mame Machine

Now as far as PC's go, Sam and Max, a classic- I was angry when it had ciruclated a playstation 2 game fo sam and max was coming out and it bombed :(
I also remember a game called Willy Beamish? I think is the name

My days of gaming aren't over, I still have my original nintendo hooked up-

I pull a game once in awhile- like Nightshade and of course Shadowgate....

I also, tcel was one of the many that would leave a game running- like the original Mario, in mid level 3, becuase I wanted to play all the way through and my mother insisted I go to that ...school thing.

Turtle_Titan 03-07-2007 05:26 AM

I remember Punchout... I had the version that didn't have mike tyson, pretty sure it was the same game though.

We used to kill hours/days on T&C Surf Designs:)

konfusion 03-07-2007 05:37 AM

thats the other punch out i remember that one too.