TVPast Forums

TVPast Forums (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/)
-   The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/news-talk/)
-   -   What's your most HATED movie? (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/news-talk/6333-hated-movie.html)

lordsmurf 06-27-2007 02:11 PM

What's your most HATED movie?

Mine:
- The Neverending Story
- Problem Child
- Secret of Nimh
- Pete's Dragon
- Freddy Got Fingered
- Being John Malkovich
- Lost In Translation

Given the choice of homework or watching these movies on television in the 1980s, I preferred to do my homework. The more modern ones, I'd rather mow the yard or sleep.

I know I'm forgetting a few, but those stick out in my mind as the worst... movies... ever!

manthing 06-27-2007 02:25 PM

anything with Steve Guttenberg in it. ruins the movie.
that's why i like boys from brazil.
steve is killed within the first 5 minutes!

2001 - just so boring.
the first 5 times i tried to watch it, i dozed off.

SavageAmusement 06-27-2007 11:17 PM

Oh my that list could be very long...

Contact with Jodie Foster ranks pretty high up...

Gigli ---with Ben Affleck....

Freddy Got Fingered?? I was expecting bad..but this was painful. Made it through half, and the vhs tape is still holding a bookcase up in my garage.

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo--need I say anything>

Alone in the Dark- With C. Slater....again....even taking out the game reference- UGH. Painful to watch...

Just a few off the top of my head..though I had tried to forget them

ogopogo2000 06-28-2007 01:14 AM

Beneath the Planet of the Apes and The English Patient

cp32 06-28-2007 03:15 AM

Anything with the guy from the office - 400 yr old virigin etc
I think he's over rated. PLays the same dry role in every movie he 's in. I cant stand him.

Worst Horror movie ever maded - It is what it says [88]

zombie gore- ugh.....shoot me now [}:)][88]
Freak Out- Good premise should be a troma movie [88]

should be rated 2nd worst horror movie ever made.
1480 - John cusak -[xx(]
Altered - ugh....
Jesus Christ Vampire Slayer [88]
Huge list.. I dont watch run of the mill movies [:o)][88]

manthing 06-28-2007 08:04 AM

arnold schwarzenegger films where he tries to be funny or romantic.
or simply talks!
frightening.
that's why terminator works. arnie hardly speaks.
also, he makes the predator look positively beautiful!

hollywood remakes that are atrocious compared to the original.
like the assassin - nikita was miles better.
payback - mickey take of the classic point blank.

talking of payback - mel gibbon, oops gibson.
cannot stand him.
makes me puke.

konfusion 06-28-2007 08:48 AM

worst movie ever made and dont understand why anyone likes it

Napoleon Dynamite. God i cant stand Jon Heder

lol man thing the things u hate i love lol

love arnold in kindergarden cop. Who is yur daddy and what does he do. Im a cop you idiot. lol

Jesus christ vampire slayer/hunter? i thought LS ment real movies not something one your friends made in his basement. B movies are all horrible just some slightly less anoying then others

Mel gibson love movies with him in it too. not into his religious movies though.

i cant stand dry humor. pretty much i hate all british films and actors besides a small handful. i cant understand a word of what they are saying.

weevil6772 06-28-2007 02:46 PM

LS I know I must be crazy and didn't see what I think in your list, Never-ending story?That's one of my favorites from that era.Right up there with the Goonies and Monster Squad.Secret of Nimh??Another of my favorites from then.

My most hated movies would have to be:

Freddy Got Fingered
Blair Witch Project
Date Movie/Epic Movie/90% of crappy spoof movies
Generic action flicks
Date flicks(chick flicks)
May

Way too many to list, I'm tired and can't think of all the other turds I've wasted hours of my life on.

I swear to god anyone puts The Goonies on this thread I'm out of here forever lol.

cp32 06-29-2007 12:13 AM

rotflmao! Weevil.

Not all B movies are terrible. Monsturd is hilarious! There are some great one liners in that movie lol.

LordGoat666 06-29-2007 06:25 AM

Am I the only one who likes Freddy Got Fingered?

Probably my #1 most hated movie is Bowfinger. Can't stand that movie.

battle7 06-30-2007 02:55 AM

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
The Toxic Avenger

thedregsofhumanity 07-04-2007 01:14 AM

I would have to go with Creepshow 3. On my deathbed God owes me 1 hour and 40 minutes. There was not one good thing about this, it would get an "F" for every catagory there is. My previous 2 worsts were "The Eye of the Beholder" I have no idea what was going on, after that was done I just shook my head and asked why. Cabin Fever was number 2. The only reason that Creepshow 3 is now the worse is that the other 2 had nice nude scenes, the only few minutes worth watching in either.
Any Stephen King fan out there: Creepshow 3 has NOTHING to do with him or any of his stories.

wayshway 07-04-2007 02:50 PM

Pans Labyrinth. What a pile of SH&&&%%T!
They tried too hard to make it too serious. I felt nothing for any of the characters.

Michael Randazzo 07-07-2007 12:57 PM

Solaris, with George Clooney. I yanked my own right eye out of the socket it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad!

WEW3 07-08-2007 11:47 AM

Kiss of the Spider Woman and Under the Cherry Moon(Well practically anything with Prince except Purple Rain). Anything with Jean Claude Van Damme sucked too. At least the Steven Segal movies were fun to watch for his bad acting(I remember when he was on The Arsenio Hall Show Arsenio asked him what he would rate himself as an actor from 1-10 and he said a 3, love the guy for his honesty);)

Tranzor 07-08-2007 02:08 PM

I have a ton, but because I was looking up info on Kate bekinsale this one came to mind:

Van helsing. I was laughing my *** off when I had the misfortune of being conned into seeing it in the theater. I never want to see this film ever again

2. Bone sickness: This really bad indie zombie film tried my patience like you wouldn't believe

3. Gigli

I have a ton of others, but none of which are coming to mind at the moment