02-24-2008, 04:45 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
I figured some of you might get a kick out of this. To keep it brief, I am converting the wonderful film Death Wish 3 into a dvd game similar to play/style as the older laserdisc games Mad dog McGree, Crime Patrol and the last bounty hunter, etc. I love fmv.

check out my super short demo. If you do not have a rapidshare account, click the free option

I also saw some minor issues I have to adjust and fix for my next demo. Your best bet right now is to play this in your PC where you can control the dvd navigation with your mouse.

http://rapidshare.com/files/94394917/death3demo01.rar