To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

Scarlett

4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,323 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
Additional DVD options Edition Discs
Price
New from Used from
DVD
January 17, 2017
$22.99 $7.59
Watch Instantly with Per Episode Buy Season
Scarlett

Purchase options and add-ons

Frequently bought together

$22.99
Get it Apr 4 - 10
Only 3 left in stock - order soon.
Ships from and sold by Cool_Collectibles & Entertainment.
+
$9.78
Get it as soon as Tuesday, Apr 2
In Stock
Sold by megahitrecords and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$28.87
Get it as soon as Tuesday, Apr 2
Only 3 left in stock - order soon.
Sold by dallastexasmedia and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Some of these items ship sooner than the others.
Choose items to buy together.

Product Description

Scarlett, the mini-series based on Alexandra Ripley's best-selling sequel to Gone With the Wind, takes up precisely where that story left off, and sees Scarlett O'Hara off on a journey from Atlanta to Charleston and Savannah, to London, and to her ancestral home of Ballyhara in Ireland. The motive force behind the story is once again the turbulent romance between Scarlett and Rhett Butler. Separated from Scarlett and seeking a divorce, Rhett is now pursued passionately by his wife, who seeks a reconciliation. Frustrated in her effort and unwilling to win Rhett by telling him she is pregnant with their child, Scarlett leaves for Ireland, where she is caught up in the political upheaval of the day, and to England, where she must stand trial for a murder she did not commit. In a dramatic climax, Rhett rushes to Scarlett's side, knowing that she needs him and that her life is at stake. Helping to win her acquittal and finally apprised that they have a son, Rhett reunites with Scarlett, conceding that he never stopped loving her. Scarlett continues what is unarguably the most celebrated story of the American cinema, with all the richness of the original and with an epic sweep that today is seen only in long-form television.

Product details

• MPAA rating ‏ : ‎ PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 2.72 ounces
  • Director ‏ : ‎ John Erman
  • Media Format ‏ : ‎ Full Screen, NTSC
  • Run time ‏ : ‎ 6 hours and 4 minutes
  • Release date ‏ : ‎ January 17, 2017
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ Joanne Whalley, Timothy Dalton, Annabeth Gish, Julie Harris, Ann-Margret
  • Studio ‏ : ‎ Sonar
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B01MREX3M4
  • Number of discs ‏ : ‎ 1
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,323 ratings

Customer reviews

4.7 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5
3,323 global ratings
A MUST FOR ANY GONE WITH THE WIND FAN!
5 Stars
A MUST FOR ANY GONE WITH THE WIND FAN!
I LOVE THIS FILM!Also, GONE WITH THE WIND is one of my Most Treasured Films.I Saw the Original Airing of SCARLETT,The TV version of the Mini-Series.I recorded it myself onto VHS as an Adolescent, and adoringly Watched my Heroine many times.It is Filmed as well as any Movie or HBO Series, given the period of Time in Which it was Filmed, 1993-1994.I have read both Books, SCARLETT & GONE WITH THE WIND.Yes, I wish there were More of the book in the SCARLETT Film, as well as GWTW, but then Doesn’t Everyone who compares a Book to a Film?Such as the more recent comparisons of Book to Film Series of OUTLANDER and HARRY POTTER.For Scarlett, I’ve heard and read comments such as,Joanne Whalley’s Eyes being Brown instead of Green like Vivien Leigh’s. I will admit it is acclimating to see another actress play the part of my Beloved heroine SCARLETT O’HARA, but I believe Joanne Whalley does a wonderful job of portraying the Mature version of SCARLETT who has seen bloodshed and overcome strife and the disharmony of a War-torn Country and home.I’m just thankful that both a Book and a Film about SCARLETT exist, considering it was done some 50-odd Years after the Original GONE WITH THE WIND.I Love all of the GWTW Characters.No matter which medium– film, novel, series, etc., I will always Enjoy what is available in and of itself.Consequently, there’s also a book about RHETT BUTLER which has Mixed Reviews.I Listened to RHETT BUTLER’S PEOPLE on Audible, and I Highly Recommend the Book For anyone who Desires to go back and visit the GONE WITH THE WIND Families and Friends.Additionally, this DVD of SCARLETT arrived by Amazon Quickly and without defects, as per my photos.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2010
5 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2021
5 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2021
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST FOR ANY GONE WITH THE WIND FAN!
Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2021
I LOVE THIS FILM!
Also, GONE WITH THE WIND is one of my Most Treasured Films.
I Saw the Original Airing of SCARLETT,
The TV version of the Mini-Series.
I recorded it myself onto VHS as an Adolescent, and adoringly Watched my Heroine many times.
It is Filmed as well as any Movie or HBO Series, given the period of Time in Which it was Filmed, 1993-1994.

I have read both Books, SCARLETT & GONE WITH THE WIND.
Yes, I wish there were More of the book in the SCARLETT Film, as well as GWTW, but then Doesn’t Everyone who compares a Book to a Film?

Such as the more recent comparisons of Book to Film Series of OUTLANDER and HARRY POTTER.

For Scarlett, I’ve heard and read comments such as,
Joanne Whalley’s Eyes being Brown instead of Green like Vivien Leigh’s.
I will admit it is acclimating to see another actress play the part of my Beloved heroine SCARLETT O’HARA, but I believe Joanne Whalley does a wonderful job of portraying the Mature version of SCARLETT who has seen bloodshed and overcome strife and the disharmony of a War-torn Country and home.

I’m just thankful that both a Book and a Film about SCARLETT exist, considering it was done some 50-odd Years after the Original GONE WITH THE WIND.

I Love all of the GWTW Characters.
No matter which medium– film, novel, series, etc., I will always Enjoy what is available in and of itself.

Consequently, there’s also a book about RHETT BUTLER which has Mixed Reviews.
I Listened to RHETT BUTLER’S PEOPLE on Audible, and I Highly Recommend the Book For anyone who Desires to go back and visit the GONE WITH THE WIND Families and Friends.

Additionally, this DVD of SCARLETT arrived by Amazon Quickly and without defects, as per my photos.
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
6 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Jodi
5.0 out of 5 stars Who knew it was on DVD??
Reviewed in Canada on March 16, 2023
One person found this helpful
Vincent
5.0 out of 5 stars Ras
Reviewed in France on March 12, 2024
alexandra.Jakob
5.0 out of 5 stars Dvd scarlett
Reviewed in Germany on March 3, 2024
Maria Dyer
5.0 out of 5 stars Movie
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 19, 2024
Mari Carmen