Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Reality TV: Sports, Gameshows, Non-Fiction

09-09-2009, 12:11 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I don't quite know what this is, or what it's from. One of those really goofy and weird videos.

09-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 707 posts since Jun 2005
I saw this. It was on the tonight show with Conan O'Brian on NBC. He was saying that now he is on a new time slot and in California he needs to appeal to hispanic people so he does some spanish telenovelas. Wrestling is huge in Mexico so it only makes sense to have wrestlers in one of the skits.