09-09-2009, 12:58 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Simply visit Amazon.co.uk at the link below, and enter your information ...
Note: Appears to be open to UK residents only.
Good luck!

Quote:
Enter our fantastic prize draw for a chance to win a prize that money can't buy and would be a dream come true for any Stargate fan. The winner of this amazing trip will fly to Vancouver and, as if that wasn't enough, they will pay a visit to the set to watch the filming of the new Stargate Universe series. Step Through the Stargate for great deals on all Stargate titles.

Prize-Draw Includes
  • A trip for two to Vancouver, including flights, transfers and four nights in a four star hotel
  • An opportunity for the winner to participate in the filming of an episode of Stargate Universe as an 'extra'.
Please note this trip must be taken between March and May 2010 - exact dates to be confirmed; the winner must arrange their own travel to the studio.

This prize-draw closes on Sunday 20th September at 23.59 BST. Before entering we do ask that you read the all important Terms and Conditions. Good luck!
  09-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Dodge Ball Champion
Stats: 658 posts since Jul 2008
I can't enter this contest because I live in the US but I would love to visit the set of Stargate Universe and be an extra in an episode. I've been entering the Get In The Gate sweepstakes for a few years but I haven't been lucky enough to win. I hope they continue that sweepstakes. I would rather visit the SGC and Atlantis but that ship has sailed.