Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Buy TV: Shopping Deals and Tips

10-26-2009, 06:12 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Amazon is running another seasonal sale:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/redirect....creative=19450

Quote:
Don't let the Christmas ninja sneak up on you again this year. We've slashed the prices on an incredible range of complete TV box sets, which will make perfect gifts for the festive season. There's something for everyone--just browse the titles below, take your pick and see their smiling faces when they realise you didn't buy them socks again.