01-21-2010, 07:31 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 960 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to battle7
This is an exert I copy and pasted from tfw2005.com:

[Hasbro has launched the first episode of their new Transformers Cyber Missions webisode series. The series will featured characters from the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen N.E.S.T. Battle toy subline. The first episode features Infiltration Soundwave versus Battlefield Bumblebee and Recon Ironhide versus Decepticon Bludgeon.]

Here's the link:

http://www.hasbro.com/monkeybartv/de...elect&aid=4199

They are short clips reminiscent to the short Star Wars: Clone Wars back on Cartoon Network some time ago that tell a larger side story apart from the live action movies and they are done suprisingly well. My question is, is there any way to save these and put them to disc?
  01-22-2010, 06:56 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 716 posts since Aug 2007
Thanks for the heads up about this. I think they are supposed to be doing something similar for GI Joe soon.

You can use a program called "Tube Hunter Ultra" to save these videos. It doesn't work 100% of the time for online video, but it did work for this one. The best results I've acheived using it are to save the video as an AVI, then use ConvertX to burn it to DVD. There may be a better way that I'm not aware of, but this will work. These low resolution online videos aren't of the best video quality to start with.
  01-22-2010, 10:57 AM

Verified Member

Yeah, the online videos are rather dark. I was wondering if you put it to disc, if they might be better visible. Its nice to see Transformers that weren't in the movie worked into the storyline. I'm not sure, but I wonder if these mini webisodes are suppose to tie into the next movie?
  02-07-2010, 07:07 PM

Verified Member

episode 2 is now online at:

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/e...rtainment.cfm#