Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

02-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Dodge Ball Champion
Stats: 658 posts since Jul 2008
This is for all the Power Rangers and/or MMA fans that are fans of Jason David Frank. He has an official Facebook page and he said on his Facebook page that he will send all of his Facebook fans some 8 x10 signed pic if we can help get him more fans on Facebook. So, if you're a fan, let's spread the word.

JASON DAVID FRANK - Official Fan Page
  02-07-2010, 03:42 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Sure, what the heck! I was never a Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers fan, but I did enjoy watching his Green Ranger / White Ranger days.

Looking at his photo .... I need to work out more.