Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

02-24-2010, 12:03 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Oh goody, just what I wanted, more Palin.

Quote:
Bristol Palin, whose unplanned pregnancy became a national news story that engulfed her mother's vice presidential campaign in 2008, is bringing her experience as a teen mom to bear on the small screen.

ABC Family announced Tuesday that Bristol, the oldest daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, will play herself on an episode of "The Secret Life of the American Teenager," a drama about a teenager who becomes pregnant.

The episode, which airs this summer, will feature 19-year-old Palin as a friend of Amy (Shailene Woodley) attending a music program for teen mothers.
from http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,2960738.story

Might have to skip that episode.
  07-15-2010, 05:33 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
She was on, two episodes ago.
But she had maybe two lines, and was on screen less than 1 minute.
She was rigid and is definitely not an actress.

Then again, I'm rather happy about that. Less Palins = better planet.