03-22-2010, 09:25 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
I was hosting my clip so I can members can view here. Also my testing area I even noted I do not sell. It is not for sale.

I got a nice little email how it was removed copyright

We have disabled the following material as a result of a third-party notification from The Cartoon Network, Inc., claiming that this material is infringing:

Time Squad S1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp7cPWs5_fE

Please Note: Repeated incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to prevent this from happening, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If one of your postings has been misidentified as infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. Information about this process is in our Help Centre.

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was disabled due to mistake or misidentification may be liable for damages.

Yours sincerely,

– The YouTube Team

This burns my ***. I know the other timesquad clips from other people is still posted on youtube. They just happen to select mine . Now watch, in a few months you ll see it on the official release . If they ever get one for it

I m half tempted to track down the creator of the show ask permission to use it for educational purposes