07-14-2010, 06:26 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 167 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to rockman666 Send a message via AIM to rockman666 Send a message via MSN to rockman666 Send a message via Yahoo to rockman666
I'm sure alot of people either don't remember this show or thought it sucked but I figured I would try my luck to see if anyone had this show on DVD. There are only 13 episodes and the copy I have on VHS is kinda worn out and I would like to not only upgrade the quality but also get rid of the VHS copy. If there is anyone man enough to admit that they actually own this show, please PM me hahaha. Thanks!
  07-15-2010, 05:49 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Weren't these available on those flea-market VHS volumes? I could swear I remember seeing them at Trader's Village all the time in the 90s. That's where I picked up a bunch of my Orguss tapes.
  07-20-2010, 11:27 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 167 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to rockman666 Send a message via AIM to rockman666 Send a message via MSN to rockman666 Send a message via Yahoo to rockman666
I think some of them were available on VHS. Not sure if it was the whole series though.