Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

07-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
A new Pixar short in the Cars Toon series will premiere on the Disney Channel on July 30th at 9:30pm. The latest of Mater’s tall tales is titled Monster Truck Mater. More information after the jump.

Synopsis: “Mater is a professional wrestler who works his way up the ranks from amateur to World Champion Monster Truck Wrestler, wrestling all kinds of characters along the way. When faced with his biggest opponent yet, Mater tags in his “tag team partner,” Frightening McMean.”

07-19-2010, 07:04 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
thanks. there is another one on the 27th as well

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cars_To...27s_Tall_Tales
  07-19-2010, 08:56 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Yep!

Curious why these are aired out of order (or flipped in ep guide?), and why only the Monster Truck one has gotten press releases. Strange!

6 "Monster Truck Mater"
July 30, 2010 (2010-07-30)
ep202
Mater is a professional wrestler who works his way up the ranks from amateur to World Champion Monster Truck Wrestler, wrestling all kinds of characters along the way. When faced with his biggest opponent yet, Mater tags in his "tag team partner," Frightening McMean.

7 "Heavy Metal Mater"
July 27, 2010 (2010-07-27)
ep203
Mater is a rock star in a heavy metal band. He starts out in a garage band and rises to the top with his hit song, "Dad Gum." Lightning McQueen joins him on stage in the middle of a huge concert and they rock into history.