Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

07-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I was reading one of this week's issues of GeekChicDaily about Danny DeVito's new online horror series.

Quote:
We're all familiar with Danny DeVito's comedic work, but his horror movies will make you think you're on a Taxi ride to hell. DeVito's affection for horror films has been eating at him since childhood."My sisters would take me [to see horror films]," he remembers, "because they loved to see me duck under the seats and get full of the sticky candy that was on the floor." Later his tastes evolved into a passion for "the over the top kind of operatic movies. I loved Mario Bava, a really wonderful Italian director, and then...the genres that we all get off on now, like John Carpenter, The Halloweens. I love to go to the movies and squirm around a bit." A few years back, he decided it was time to take a stab at making some horror films of his own. Teaming up with a childhood friend, he started TheBloodFactory.com. There you can see shorts about an aborted fetus that gets revenge on the doctor who tried to kill it, and a housewife who coaches her husband's listening skills by cutting off his ears..
So I go to the site -- http://thebloodfactory.com -- and start watching the videos. Check out their horror short version of "Shades of Sin" (a story about two siblings that don't know they're sibling until it's too late! -- and this version ends with a horror twist!)

On the Blood Factory short:
Name:  janis-face.jpg
Views: 25456
Size:  47.9 KB

On a FlashForward episode:
Name:  janis-flashforward.jpg
Views: 31581
Size:  18.0 KB

Tell me this isn't the same actress. If it's not her, it's her double.

Given how her character was a open lesbian in the ABC series, I don't really doubt that the part of slutty one night stand is outside the realm of what she might do as an actress. (Not that this is good or bad, just that it's a role she's probably willing to take.)

I don't see anything online that shows who acted in these shorts, aside from DeVito and a few obvious actors and actresses that you'll see if you watch all of them.

NOTE: The images below are NOT SAFE FOR WORK.
It's a couple of screen caps of the nude scene. It shows her breasts and nipples. You must click on them to view.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg janis-nude1.jpg (50.3 KB, 60012 views)
File Type: jpg janis-nude2.jpg (55.2 KB, 51108 views)
  06-12-2011, 03:31 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I'm amazed how this post has gotten this site 11,000+ views, all to see a pair of tits. Hahaha.

Christine Woods also recently played on the now-canceled "Perfect Couples". (I almost did not recognize her in that role. In Perfect Couples, it almost looks like her cup size grew. She "filled out" to a more womanly figure.)

I can't say I've ever much seen the point of seeing a naked celebrity. I'd rather see them in a good acting role than in the buff. And if nudity is all they're good at, I'd rather not see them at all. The whole point of the first post was that I was mostly surprised to see recognizable actors/actresses in a web series. Even more when I saw somebody like Christine do what looked to be (from what I know) her first nude scene. I don't know -- maybe she thought nobody would take notice? Anyway, the booby pics are still up -- if that's why you're here, then enjoy.