Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

09-28-2010, 08:06 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Go win yourself a 40x30 poster!

Visit http://www.superheroes-r-us.com/2010...n-100-giveaway
Leave a comment about which item # you would like. Easy.

Quote:
AllPosters.com has a new and fantastic line of Marvel Comics related prints called the Marvel Collection. Everything from classic covers to new promotional images is available in a range of sizes, from small to wall-covering large.

To promote the new Marvel Collection, AllPosters.com will award one Superheroes-R-Us reader with a 30×40 giclee print (from the new Marvel Collection), valued at $100. The winner will have the opportunity to select the print of their choice from the AllPosters.com site. There are currently 310 images in the Marvel Collection and you’ll find it hard to select just one.

So what do you have to do to win?

Just visit AllPosters.com and take a look at the Marvel Collection. After doing that, return to this post and let us know what’s your favorite image from the Marvel Collection. Be sure to include your email in the comment form, so we can contact you if you win. It’s that simple.

One correctly filled out comment will be selected at random on October 13, 2010. The winner will be contacted by email and Superheroes-R-Us will pass the information on to AllPosters.com.
  10-13-2010, 08:40 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
Today's the last day for this.
  10-15-2010, 06:27 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
If it was a TVPreservation.com member that won, let us know!
(If not, maybe next time!)