Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

10-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
The Dukes animated Dukes of Hazzard DVD is coming to DVD in November.

Just saw this pop up at the bottom of my November Warner request grid. I'm sure it's a Manufacture on Demand DVD. They're doing a great job with these - at least releasing some true fan favorite DVDs.

http://www.superheroes-r-us.com/2010...n-in-november/
  10-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Excellent news!
If you get the option for reviewing this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me do it?!
  10-24-2010, 07:07 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
unrelated, but there was a rumor WB also might be releasing Valley of the dinosaurs as well
  10-25-2010, 01:42 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
no way really about valley of the dinosaurs. i hope this is true so i can delete my recordings off my dvr
  10-25-2010, 07:41 AM
Verified Member

LS - will do. There's a chance, since it was on the review grid. Some (like Goober and Ghost Chasers, Josie in Outer Space) simply pop up and never show in the review request.

Valley of the Dinosaurs wouldn't surprise me at all. They're knocking out all of the cool, single season/short season shows with the new MOD DVD.
  11-22-2010, 09:03 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 960 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to battle7
On a side note, over at tvshowsondvd.com has stated that the first 400 preorders will reiceive the dvd signed by James Best.

cut and pasted from tvshowsondvd.com:

Several weeks ago we told you that Hanna-Barbera's animated spin-off of The Dukes of Hazzard would be coming to DVD, via the Warner Bros. manufacture-on-demand (MOD) program at their online studio store. Today the WBshop began accepting pre-orders for The Dukes - The Complete Series 4-disc set, which begins shipping on December 7th. Running time is 440 minutes, and the cost is $29.95 at this time. The first 400 people who pre-order get their copy autographed by James Best, who played "Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane" in both the live-action series and this animated spin-off. Please keep in mind, though, that for legal reasons this sort of MOD release can only be shipped to a U.S.A. address. Here's the package art, in an exclusive high-res 3D view!

Taken from: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Duk...#ixzz164i8KshC
  12-16-2010, 03:14 PM
Verified Member

LordSmurf reviewed the set here:

http://www.superheroes-r-us.com/2010...ed-dvd-review/