Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

10-27-2010, 01:42 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
just got this fromn their email--

HANNA-BARBERA CLASSICS
THE FUNKY PHANTOM (1971) Animated teens Skip, April, Augie - and Elmo, their dog - meet up with Mudsy, a befuddled Revolutionary War spirit and his cat Boo. Together this gang solves mysteries and brings down the bad guys. You'll find a friend, friend, friend in the Funky Phantom, a 4-Disc, 17-Episode Hanna-Barbera Collection!

GOOBER AND THE GHOST CHASERS (1973-75) follows the globe-trotting, ghost-hunting adventures of Gilly, Ted and Tina and their reluctant, sometimes invisible pooch, Goober. Adding to the fun, animated versions of TV's Partridge Family kids appear in several episodes! All 16, half-hour episodes of this beloved Hanna-Barbera production come in this 4-disc set.
  10-28-2010, 09:54 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 862 posts since Jun 2005
i love that WB is doing this! it's cheaper for them to do it this way i would think. we get the shows we want. now they just need to do sky commanders and swat kats to make me happy.