Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

10-29-2010, 07:06 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 716 posts since Aug 2007
I'd like to have the tin and the contents of the BTTF collectors tin set that is only available in the UK, but I don't want the movies themselves. I only want the post cards, posters, ect. Would anyone want to purchase the movies from me? Or, buy the set and sell me the posters, cards, etc?
  10-30-2010, 12:09 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
What would you want for the movies?
I'm only interested because my DVD set is full-screen, and I want widescreen versions.
  10-30-2010, 05:28 PM

Verified Member

I ordered the set today. I should have it in a week.

How about $35 shipped? I'll even scan the postcards for you and send you anything in there that I don't want. Or make me an offer, I'm easy.

Last edited by cnickle1; 10-30-2010 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Addition
  10-31-2010, 12:36 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
i want to order this. where are you ordering the tin set from? i want to find where i can get it without any damages and cheapest shipping to the usa
  10-31-2010, 01:50 PM

Verified Member

I bought it from amazon.co.uk

It was 65$ shipped to the US.
  11-09-2010, 02:05 PM

Verified Member

My set was delivered today. I can't believe it made it in one piece. It was backed in a very thin box with no padding.

LS - Are you still interested in the movies?

Konfusion - if you haven't ordered this for yourself, I'd be happy to sell the entire set (movies, tin, post cards, photos, almanac and all) except the lenticular pic of Marty and his siblings. You can have everything else.

Let me know if either of you are interested. If not, its off to ebay.
  11-10-2010, 03:12 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
i actually want the whole thing. how long did the shipping take? ill just order myself i really want those pictures as well especially the siblings one
  11-10-2010, 06:04 AM

Verified Member

It took just over a week.

There is an ebay listing right now for just the tin and all the extras without the movies. http://cgi.ebay.com/Back-Future-Blu-...item43a30590f1
  11-10-2010, 11:14 AM

Verified Member

I just sold the whole thing less the lenticular phot on ebay for $60 plus shipping. It lasted less than five minutes after I listed it. Guess I should have asked more for it. Oh well.

LS - I do have the wide screen set that was released in 2002. I'd like to sell it as well. I'll even throw in a data disc with a few extras like a "Save the Clock Tower" flier and some digital comics that I think might interest you. If you're interested just make me an offer.
  11-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I've not had much time to visit the site lately, aside from cursory checks that there's been no spam, infighting, etc. If I missed it, I missed it -- no big deal. I'll PM you about the WS DVD set. I'm really not all that super-fond of Blu-ray anyhow, as it mostly just makes film grain show more. Yuck.