Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Record TV: Video Tech Support

12-23-2010, 10:56 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 657 posts since Jul 2007
Send a message via AIM to jtmovies91
Help please I have a file that is zipped w/ winrar I can not unzip it it just puts the same thing back again..Does anyone know what I can use to open it?
Thanks
Jayson
  12-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
I told you what to do lol

Those are DL in chunks. You right clickon any one rar file not all :P > select > extract here> it will be one avi/xvid file. Not a bunch of avi files. if you select AGT S4 22 (nzb) which means it is only episode 22 from season 4. Not all of season 4 lol. You only need to extract once. delete all rar files afterwards. If winrar dont extract. Winzip works the same.

if it says damaged missing file. You need quickpar to repair. Although this dont sound like the problem. Sounds like you are misunderstanding my instructions lol

for examp.

Episode - Season 4-22 ( means episode 22 from season4)
After it completes. You simply take your mouse- right click> select extract here ( or winzip extract to here)>
it will then extract one Single avi file for you. If you cant extract. You may need to reinstall winrar or jzip something along those lines. It just takes a little getting used to.

You will not get a different episode unless you go and search n select it off the site. It wont automatically do it for you You crazy guy. I told you I would help lol
  12-24-2010, 07:35 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Read this: http://www.digitalFAQ.com/forum/show...-rar-1606.html
Sounds like your situation is solved by that info.

Just an issue of multi-part RAR files.

And use WinRAR, not WinZip.