01-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Dodge Ball Champion
Stats: 658 posts since Jul 2008
I'm looking for DVDs containing as much footage as possible from every Power Morphicon convention. I'm mainly looking for video of all of the panels but I'm willing to accept other footage in addition to the panels. I would prefer official footage taken by someone who worked at Power Morphicon but I'm willing to accept fan footage. It must be good quality and you must be able to clearly here everything that is said by the guests.

Last edited by bigk181; 01-01-2011 at 08:14 PM.
  01-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Knight of Toonplar

Stats: 1,516 posts since Jun 2005
Honestly I dont think your going to find someone on this board for that .. I would check either youtube.com or rangerboard.com
  01-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Verified Member

I know that there's a lot of Power Morphicon footage on youtube. I've watched several of them. I don't know if all the panels are on there since I've never been to Power Morphicon. I was hoping to find someone who has a lot of good footage from PMC.

I've been on Rangerboard before but I don't get notified about new posts to subscribed threads. The software is the same as this site, so I set up the options the same way using the same email but I still don't get notifications emailed to me. I sent a PM to every RB admin about it but I never got a response.
  01-03-2011, 04:49 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,191 posts since Jun 2005
welcome to the hard core fan world, sometimes you cant rely on everybody else to do something or respond back for what you want, you have to do it yourself. i have that problem so many times, i learnt you best do it urself, but it requires research on your part.

as i said on the pm, i will be including them all on the extra dvd's, but as i said keeping track what i need is a nightmare, as i dont know when they first started the power morphicons, the 2010 on youtube i found thats good quality, looks HD and done officially is what you got to look for, anything before you just got to sift through. which takes time, if you want hlp and be charged of getting what extras i need, im happy to sort something out for doing it, like send the double dragon for you?
  01-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Knight of Toonplar

Stats: 1,516 posts since Jun 2005
Agreed ... you best bet is to search around youtube and follow the morphicon threads or check the download threads you may find someone willing to help.
  01-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Verified Member

NS, PM sent. I might be getting PMC DVDs through RangerBoard.
  01-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Verified Member

I'm not getting DVDs after all.