Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Record TV: Video Tech Support

02-28-2011, 03:28 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
Im just recently switching over to using a mac for authoring. I really like all the features in DVD Studio more than what i was using on a PC for the past 6 years. Which was ulead DVD Workshop 2 and tmpeg dvd authoring.

The only problem im having (For Now) is that i cant make my custom buttons invisible. I have this little black shape thing in photoshop and i want to use it in DVDSP for selecting different tracks.

I thought all i had to do was just save the black shape with a transparent background in photoshop as a .psd and import it. But that didnt work.

When i change episodes it just stays black the whole time. I want something that will be invisible when it is not selected.

please help

I can send someone my little shape if they can make it a usable button that i can make invisible in dvdsp. I really need to see the layers done with a shape as a button to see how they were able to make it invisible.

i tried a few tutorials but instead of being invisible all i got was a shape that was stuck white the whole time. this is even when i put the opacity to 0 on normal.

http://vimeo.com/7105004

starting around 3min is where they do the photoshop part but it just

I want to make this into a button

http://img694.imageshack.us/i/custonbutton.png/