Verified Member

Stats: 910 posts since Jun 2005
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/GI-...-Planned/15196

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...04/joker-3.gif
  04-06-2011, 05:54 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
Not sure what I think about this.

MASK is coming from Shout! Factory. That is confirmed.

Beast Wars is coming from Shout! Factory on June 7.

Transformers - The Complete Series is set for May 24, but I can't figure out what this set it. I'm guessing that Shout! Factory doesn't have the rights to the show and Vivendi is putting out the inexpensive complete set.

I've not heard anything about the GI Joe DIC stuff. Wouldn't be surprised if it did happen.
  04-06-2011, 05:35 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Its true it was revealed via an insert at Joe Con this past weekend, it will be sometime in the summer/fall. Shout has been working for a while to acquire the proper licensing.

The official announcement has not happened yet, it will come when they relaunch the GI Joe releases

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ad - Low Res.jpg (42.7 KB, 75 views)
  04-06-2011, 06:57 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutduncan View Post
Transformers - The Complete Series is set for May 24, but I can't figure out what this set it. I'm guessing that Shout! Factory doesn't have the rights to the show and Vivendi is putting out the inexpensive complete set.

I've not heard anything about the GI Joe DIC stuff. Wouldn't be surprised if it did happen.
I figure it is a cheaper method to getting the entire series rather than Shout's 100$ plus box set
  04-07-2011, 09:32 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
If you've got the other Transformers sets from Shout! - you can order just the slipcase.

Here's the link to the More Than Meets the Eye slipcase.

I've done a lot of work with Shout! and they're easily one of the best DVD studios producing content right now.