04-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Stats: 57 posts since Jun 2009
If so, are you liking it?

The stories are all solid, but there doesn't seem to be any kind of running subplot, as we'd see on CSI, Doctor Who, or even serialized cartoons like JLU or X-MEN. It's all one-offs.

Better than reality TV, but I think the writers need to step it up a bit.

On the other hand, if it ever gets cancelled, there won't be any unanswered questions. It would just sort of go away, and we'd assume they eventually got out (which would make the show end anyway), or they'd screw up and go back to jail.

The plot...
Quote:
Two U.S. Marshals run a special task force that uses convicted felons to catch dangerous criminals who've escaped from prison.
... which isn't entirely accurate.
Without ruining an early plotline, it's NOT two U.S. Marshals.

Watch episodes at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B004QXQQGE

Your take?
  02-06-2012, 09:50 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 8 posts since Feb 2012
season 2 stars in March! Can't wait!