Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Buy TV: Shopping Deals and Tips

06-11-2011, 07:36 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Deals at: http://www.tfaw.com/Promos/Featureddiscounts

Quote:
Do you like saving money on awesome comics and other geeky stuff? You've come to the right place! Each month, we go through the Diamond Previews Catalog to pick the coolest new items, including comics, graphic novels, apparel, and more--and mark them down by 25-35%! Check out our June Featured Discount items below and order by the 30th to get our best price!
Also lots of comics from Marvel, DC Looney Tunes, TMNT, etc.

Great store, I've used them quite a few times since first discovering TFAW (Things From Another World) back in 2008.