Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

08-20-2011, 07:11 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndbs9u3
What do you make of this upcoming official release? It says 18 dvds, "223 adventures", "3363 minutes" and "over 56 hours". Would this be the majority of episodes?

http://www.magnapacific.com.au/index...detail&id=2429
http://www.magnapacific.com.au/index...detail&id=2455
Note: I'm copying/pasting some PMs into forum posts, so others can discuss and share what they know. For many things, it's best to ask on the forum, not in PMs or emails. This may be an old PM, and you may already have your answers. If nothing else, it's here for posterity, and you can feel free to add your solutions.

Anyway...

To answer you question, I don't really know. This is the first I've heard about it. Based on current licensing situations, I don't think anybody actually has the authority to release the full show (268 half-hour episodes + 6 specials -- ALL OF WHICH I HAVE IN A+ QUALITY ON MY HARD DRIVE!!!!).

The release dates on these two releases is September and November 2011. Based on the numbers, their sets would be maybe 95% complete, not 100%. But even that looks fishy to me. I'll have to check around some Smurf boards, and see what's being said.
  09-10-2011, 06:48 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 241 posts since Jun 2005
I have it. It has all the specials that were made during the first 5 seasons.

update: www.amazon.de is releasing all of the seasons as well but only in season packs. it looks like the final sets are due early next year. however, the details only say that they will be in German. then again, I would expect the video to be pretty good...

Last edited by ndbs9u3; 09-23-2011 at 01:49 PM.