Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

11-15-2011, 07:05 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 862 posts since Jun 2005
i was just browsing through there cartoons and came across it. i also see they have ultraforce and extreme dinosaurs. i wounder what other cartoons they are working on adding to there streaming.
  11-15-2011, 08:15 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 167 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to rockman666 Send a message via AIM to rockman666 Send a message via MSN to rockman666 Send a message via Yahoo to rockman666
I should look that up since I haven't seen those in years. The only other cartoons that I know they have are a very large portion of the He-man and She-ra series (170+ episodes between the 2 series). I was quite surprised.
  11-15-2011, 08:10 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
How much (if any) of DD was released to VHS to DVD?
I'm pretty sure that I had seen VHS tapes of episodes at Big Lots at least 10-15 years ago.
  11-15-2011, 09:46 PM
Verified Member

i was just pointing out that netflix did get a lot of cartoons recently. i hope they continue to increase the old cartoons they add to their streaming service in the months to come.
  11-16-2011, 12:37 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Yeah, in the past year, there's been several influxes of cartoon content:
- Amazon Prime
- Hulu Plus
- Netflix
- Dish Online

I've been thinking of getting Amazon Prime next year.
Problem is that it competes with my budget for MLB.tv, and I'm a big baseball fan!
  11-20-2011, 07:09 PM
Verified Member

hulu and netflix have a better selection of cartoons than amazon prime does. only one they had i wanted was jim hensons dog city.
  11-21-2011, 01:01 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 167 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to rockman666 Send a message via AIM to rockman666 Send a message via MSN to rockman666 Send a message via Yahoo to rockman666
Amazon Prime is SO worth it. I have personally never used the streaming aspect of my account but ever since I became a member several years ago, I do all my shopping on there and get free 2 day shipping (or $4 one day shipping) on all items that are Amazon Prime eligible. That $70 annual fee ends up being pennies on the dollar after its said and done.