Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

11-28-2011, 02:56 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 241 posts since Jun 2005
LS:

I am not sure if you want to include them but amazon has expanded into at least de, fr, it and es. I am also not sure if they still allow you to register once for all of the euro programs. You may want to check.

I mention this because searching for things on these sites is sometimes rewarding. Example: Beverly Hills Teens, Peter Pan and the Pirates, the whole wizard of oz anime show and other shows are available on DVD in complete sets. Of course, inclusion of English audio is hit or miss. Still, you can often find the video for many old shows!
  11-30-2011, 10:36 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Thanks for thinking about the site. It's most appreciated.

That's how it stays funded. (Or at least in theory, that's how it works)

We have affiliate programs with all Amazon outlets, they're just not live yet. Should somebody leave a link on the site, back-end catch-all code will append the affiliate link anyway. The chat bar at the bottom of the screen has been in "beta' stage for most of this year, because it's never fully worked properly. Coincidentally, I'm working on a new chat bar today, as well as testing a "chat box" type interface for the homepage, visible only to logged-in CPS members. So we'll have private and public chat.

We have affiliates with several stores, actually, and those need to be added for our TV show buyers.
  12-15-2011, 06:24 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Dodge Ball Champion
Stats: 658 posts since Jul 2008
I have an Amazon link saved in my bookmarks that supports this site with everything that I buy on Amazon. I used to have an affiliate link saved to support tvshowsondvd.com, but I decided that this site needs the money more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/homepage.ht...om&*entries*=0