Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

01-13-2012, 06:34 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 241 posts since Jun 2005
I am looking for the season 6 ones where they say, "You're watching Stargate SG-1..." If anyone has these, please let me know! Thanks!
  01-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I start to record SG-1 during S7, so I may have those later ones, should there be a desire. And for once, I actually have a guess at where they might be, recorded as MEPG-2 files. I've long saved bumpers and commercials, just because. They've always been neat little additions to the shows. They were important enough to create and broadcast, so they're important enough to save!
  02-06-2012, 10:14 PM

Verified Member

would appreciate it greatly. thanks.
  02-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
My favorites were the "10 Sharp" campaign during the last season on Showtime. Then again, I preferred the Showtime opening credit sequence, too, but I think it was the syndicated version that made it onto the commercial DVDs.

Have you tried Gateworld, or one of the other big SG-1 sites? They might have links to multimedia like this.
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  02-11-2012, 12:03 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
There's nothing on my drives. I'll have to pull some discs. I have some video files saved as data on some DVDs, and there may be some old bumpers on there. I know I saved a few of the funny SciFi bumpers, but there may be some SG-1 solo bumpers there, too.

I don't know that I've ever seen the Showtime intro. I think I have a couple of recordings from the first season on a VHS tape somewhere. It's one of those old tapes where everything recorded was released to DVD, and I bought the DVD releases, but I kept the tape for the commercials and oddities. I'll eventually transfer those unique goodies, then dump the tape.
  02-20-2012, 01:17 PM

Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by debwalsh View Post
My favorites were the "10 Sharp" campaign during the last season on Showtime. Then again, I preferred the Showtime opening credit sequence, too, but I think it was the syndicated version that made it onto the commercial DVDs.

Have you tried Gateworld, or one of the other big SG-1 sites? They might have links to multimedia like this.
Yes. Thanks for the suggestion though.
  02-21-2012, 06:33 PM

Verified Member

And thanks for looking, LS.

ND
  03-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Dodge Ball Champion
Stats: 658 posts since Jul 2008
Stargate SG-1 is my favorite TV show. I would like to have these also.