Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Reality TV: Sports, Gameshows, Non-Fiction

09-01-2005, 09:23 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
According to an article posted on topwrestling.com WRESTLEMANIA I-XXI will be OFFICIALLY released on DVD very soon. Click the following links for more info:

http://tinyurl.com/aqo9l

http://tinyurl.com/cbqav

http://tinyurl.com/9f9dc

Dan D.

09-01-2005, 09:58 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
The minute WM III,IV,V,VI come up for preorder I am there!

Those 4 combined are like a storybook of one of the greatest wrestling decades ever. Starting with passing of the torch by Andre the Giant to Hogan and ending with Hogan passing the torch to Warrior (even though Warrior would fizzle out and Hogan would end up returning to popularity multiple times since)
  09-01-2005, 11:36 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
I m so getting the boxed set

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  09-05-2005, 05:02 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 148 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via MSN to Orko2k
I have Wretlemania 1 - 21 on vhs, then I bought Wrestlemania's I,II,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VIII,
XIV,XV,XVI,XVII,XVIII,XIX,XX & XXI
Only 9,10,11,12,13 & 14 hasn't been released in the UK yet.
But now I am so tempted to buy this boxset. I don't know what to do!!
ho hum....
  09-06-2005, 09:24 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 399 posts since Jun 2005
I hope these are made like the Legacy series(which were the pay per view versions) with better VQ. Probably a lot of the earlier noncopyrighted music and certain parts of the shows will be edited. Like how the crowd sounds were edited out of WM 20 with the crowd booing Lesnar & Goldberg. How can you not have Ricky Steamboat without Enter the Dragon? Anyway it's about time they put this as a collection on DVD.
  09-22-2005, 07:30 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 148 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via MSN to Orko2k
I recieved my new silver vision newsletter this morning and in the description it says

The events have been edited but all matches are complete (which I know is a lie)

I think I will stick to the original dvd versions I already have, plus the ppv sky box office versions on tape.

A classic example of editing is the first match at Wrestlemania 6, The Model vs Ko Ko Beware. on the offical video and dvd this match is really short but on the actual ppv broadcast it lasted twice as long. I hate editing so much... RAAAARRR...

Jamie...