12-01-2009, 05:43 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 94 posts since Nov 2009
Stay away from Baysoft Games. They took my money and I got nothing in return.
  12-01-2009, 10:03 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Apparently some others are curious too

http://www.bigbigforums.com/deal-fre...ed-orders.html

there are a few that say they did get- ....

ill keep my fingers crossed- what did you order
  12-02-2009, 06:11 AM

Verified Member

It's been quite a while but I ordered some stuff for my PS2. Not much about 40 dollars worth. I've given up and ordered through another company and already got it. I did call my credit card company, they said I could file a dispute. More than likely, I won't. It's just not worth the hassle over 40 dollars. But these people prabably have a good scam going. Most people won't get into a big hassle over that kind of money. But just think if they have 20 people a week forking over 40 or 50 bucks-they have it made.
  12-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Id do the dispute-
your cc will look into it- and if the company can't show shipping information, refund.

I have done abotu 5 dispute sin my life, 4/5 went easily, and I got my money back
(ebay 1 x, paypal 1 x, a moving company 1 x, credit card fraud 1x-

the only time I didn't, was for a case where somehow a company sent me, and charged me 3x for an item.
I was stuck having to pay shipping back plus a 15% restocking fee for 2 of the 3.

otherwise, its pretty simple- and pretty quick.
  12-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Wow! Blast from the past. I had to file a chargeback against Baysoft Games back in 1999. How are they still in business a decade later ??!!

In my case, something was ordered, but it did not work -- didn't even power on. I had to return it, and they sent a replacement, same story. I asked for a refund, and they promised it would happen. Never got the refund. Credit card fixed it, funds refunded.

Bastards.
  12-02-2009, 06:17 PM

Verified Member

They didn't even bother to send mine. Just stole my money. I have to agree with you...the bastards!!