02-17-2010, 05:24 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 310 posts since Feb 2010
Hello:
My first message (post?). I am unfamiliar so please forgive any errors. I am hoping to find an old US comedy called 'Run Buddy Run'. I have a collection of old shows and movies (1950s & 60s).
Thank you
  02-17-2010, 06:06 PM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 389 posts since Aug 2005
Hi

You might get better results posting your wants in the trading section.

Good luck

Harvey
  02-18-2010, 06:29 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Hey James, and welcome

The there main areas on this site are-

Coffee Clutch - for this that and the other---talking about things day to day, friendly chats, current news etc-

The trading post- is where we post what we have- want and other-
You can check out the trading post, with areas like
"traders lists"- for lengthy lists or lists users want to keep on back up here, instead of the world wide web
The traders directory, is a small yellow pages of users lists/websites-
and then the trading post main forum- is where people look to find and offer-

If you have a list, and wish to post it- please let me know I can help you with that- whether its just in a thread-
or if you have a link to your website, i can put it in your signature or profile-

Please let me know if you have any questions, or need help finding anything- and if you do set up a trade, please feel free to contact me- if you have any questions, and before and after, take a look at the reputations and resumes list- which houses the good trader list as well as the bad trader list -