Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

03-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Fox has released its spring/summer schedule, and it features the return of ‘Lie to Me‘ and two other favorites, one musically delicious finale, and the arrival of a new show boasting familiar faces.
The warm-weather slate kicks off on Wednesday, May 19, with a sneak preview of ‘The Good Guys,’ a dramedy starring Bradley Whitford (’The West Wing’) and Colin Hanks (’Mad Men’) as a grizzled old cop and his fresher-faced partner. ‘Guys’ then settles into its regular, Mondays-at-9 slot starting June 7, where it will lead out of new episodes of the long-MIA ‘Lie to Me.’

America is invited to kick back and watch some acrobatics when ‘So You Think You Can Dance‘ premieres its seventh season on Thursday, May 27.
The reincarnation/crime drama ‘Past Life,’ which got off to a very tepid (OK, ice-cold) start when it premiered last month, will blaze through the remainder of its unaired episodes on Fridays, starting May 28.
Speaking of blazing, ‘Hell’s Kitchen‘ fires up its seventh season on Thursday, June 10.
On the finale front, ‘Glee‘ – which resumes its freshman run on April 13 – will wrap up the season on June 8, then cue up weekly encore episodes for its fans beginning Wednesday, June 17.
  03-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
Loves me some Glee! I also love Lie to Me. Recorded Past Life, but haven't watched yet. Will likely give The Good Guys a try - I like Colin Hanks, and after Studio 60, I have come to like Bradley Whitford.
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  03-10-2010, 02:19 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
I love Lie to me- I find it fascinating, although its blown up for dramatic results, I have actually read several books on body language, and find their portrayals most accurate most of the time, which makes it even better!

I haven't tried Glee yet, believe it or not- but have them all thus far- just waiting for the right weekend..
  03-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
Make time for Glee. Trust me - you will not regret it!
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.