Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Reality TV: Sports, Gameshows, Non-Fiction

03-31-2010, 04:41 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
You're not gonna believe this.
Kate Gosselin and her gracious partner Tony Dovolani may have been at odds this week on (and off!) camera, but the Dancing With the Stars' duo have put their differences aside and come up with something very interesting for next week.
Is she planning a reunion with her now infamous ex-hubby Jon Gosselin to spice things up (and maybe keep those ratings high)?
If we can believe what Kate tells us, the answer might be even better than you imagine...

While Jon himself is not actually going to grace the DWTS stage, we will be getting the next best (or worst?) thing: a Jon and Kate -themed dance for week three! Tony will be channeling Jon G (lucky Jon!) as Kate portrays herself (who else?) in next week's storytelling assignment.
Let that sink in for a moment: Kate will be transforming her recent tabloid troubles into a high-stepping dance routine.
"It's my story over the past two years," Kate tells us of the dance. "We're very, very excited."

And there's only one word to describe such a dance.
"Dramatic," says Kate, to which Tony replies, "Lots of drama," to which Kate adds a little more emphasis with an, "Oh my gosh, so much drama."
Whew! So listen guys, we think it's going to be dramatic in case you missed the memo.
We kid, because clearly you DWTS fans either (a) love Kate and don't want to see her to leave the show, or (b) love watching Kate humiliate herself on national TV and don't want to see her leave the show, because she and Tony managed to stick around after some pretty dire scores.
"My dancing has a lot of work to do, and I'm the first to admit it. I'm not a quitter, I won't quit on this, I want to finish the dance," so says Kate. "The frustrating thing for me is I can do it so well in practice that even I'm like, wow! Did I just do that? Then I come out here and I'm like, whaaa!"
We also have to thank our lucky stars that Erin Andrews, Jake Pavelka and Pamela Anderson stuck around, too, because all three confessed to feeling mighty queasy up there on the podium tonight.
"I don't feel well right now, I told Maks I needed a sick bag up there," joked the gorgeous sportscaster Andrews.

Chelsea Hightower was dealing with some nervousness of her own. "Jake turns to me in the middle of the show and goes, 'I feel so sick, I'm going to throw up right now,'" she says with a laugh. And little ol' Pam, who just squeaked past elimination, tells us her reaction to the bottom two news: "We're in the bottom two? Oh my gosh, I'm going to throw up!"
Ummm, Brooke Burke might want to keep some barf bags handy in future episodes.