Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Reality TV: Sports, Gameshows, Non-Fiction

04-21-2010, 08:29 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Sandra Bullock doesn't need any more drama in her life.
The star, who was such a a good sport in winning a Golden Raspberry for her performance in All About Steve, is ready to ship the statuette back after a mixup resulted in her taking home the wrong Worst Actress prize.
The Blind Side star's publicist, Cheryl Maisel, responded to the hubbub stirred up by one of the Razzies cofounders after he said Bullock accidently received the prototype Razzie, not the $5 knockoff the winners are supposed to get.
"We were never contacted by them to return the Razzie," Maisel tells E! News. "I contacted them yesterday to check the validity of the story and was only told then that we had been given the wrong award. We will be returning the Razzie to them shortly."
Razzies mastermind John Wilson previously said he had reached out Bullock's publicist hoping to get the original back because it had sentimental value. But he insisted he never meant for the request to be made public, claiming it was blown out of proportion by a British newspaper report over the weekend.
(Originally published April 21, 2010, at 2:46 p.m. PT on comcast fan)