Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

05-27-2010, 08:54 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 32 posts since Dec 2006
Given my past year, I thought it would be quite fitting for my first thread to be about a show where people disappear without a trace.

So, the LOST finale, did you think it was any good?
Personally, I was disappointed. Far too many unanswered questions. I watched the series from the start, and I always believed it would have big fantastic finale that makes you think "so that's what it was all about!"

But instead we got one that we had to go and work out before we could say that, sort of took away from the wow value for me.