06-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Free ISO Burn Wizard helps you burn ISO image files to CD/DVD discs with high speed. Free ISO Burn Wizard is a small-size ISO burning program. You can perfectly burn ISO image files to CD/DVD disc effortlessly. After burning, the burner will verify the written data to guarantee the information veracity and usability.

Key Features: Professional ISO CD/DVD Burner to easily burn ISO image files to CD/DVD discs with high speed; High disc compatibility provides you more choices of discs: DVD-R/DVD+R, DVD-RW/DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, CD-RW and CD+R/CD-R; Button to refresh the CD/DVD drive in case the CD/DVD inserted is not being detected by the computer; Various burning modes to meet your needs and the test mode is provided to simulate burning error detection; Adjustable Burning speed (depends on the capabilities of your system and your CD drive); Options summary provided to review all the settings you've decided; Automatically eject your drive after conversion.

With Free ISO Burn Wizard, you can: Easily burn ISO image files to CD/DVD discs with high speed; Burning ISO discs for data storage and backup; Burning ISO image to CD/DVD for better distribution; Burning game ISO for your video game console.

Free Download
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/M...rn_Wizard.html

*All links are checked at the time of posting, if you find any to contain malware/spyware- please contact me immediately.
Always check your downloads through your own anti virus software previous to installing.