06-03-2010, 06:48 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
DVDCover+ lets the user load cover art and print it to standard-size or user-defined specifications. This is one easy way for the users to create their covers with this totally FREE software. The most used predefined templates for most DVD/CD sizes available.The cover creation is a simple 2 step process for the simpliest covers. DVDCover+ was created with the user in mind. As easy as possible with no additional fine tuning to get your cover art printed and fitted into most standard CD/DVD boxes available. Follow the link and free download DVDCover+ now
  07-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 305 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via MSN to Joker
Thank You very much.

I was looking for something simple like this after the last program I was using did not work on Windows 7 (I upgraded).
  07-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Absolutely thrilled to be of help to you- windows 7 caused some problems for me too- so I have been trying a few- and free is always good to start with for that lol