06-16-2010, 07:48 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Someone told me they paid 19.99 for DVDSHRINK

No no no- always free- always has been

DVD Shrink is a versatile freeware tool for fitting a DVD-Video disc on a single DVDR disc.

DVD Shrink is capable of both re-authoring and re-encoding the movie. It features an intuitive user interface which makes it easy to choose what to keep, and what to lose.

DVD Shrinks allow the user to select compression level for each video track separately to obtain the desired disc size (which is usually below 4.38GB). The software is capable of producing either an ISO image of the ripped DVD, or a VIDEO_TS folder for further processing, viewing or burning.

DVD Shrink v3.2.0.15

We recommend you read our fully instructional guide: How to copy DVDs with DVD Shrink!
http://www.afterdawn.com/software/cd...dvd_shrink.cfm

My suggestion, do not click/download the sponser links- although the version is clean and free, the sponserlinks are unverified

06-17-2010, 07:42 PM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 64 posts since Nov 2009
Wonderfull software, I use dvd shrink and dr. divx all the time