08-21-2010, 06:43 PM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 657 posts since Jul 2007
Send a message via AIM to jtmovies91
I bought one of these several years ago, It was a phone several years ago. while I was sick I spilled juice all over it-rusted the speaker out-it no longer works. Does anyone know where I can get one. I tried Amazon but they want like 45.00 + shipping-too much for nastalgia lol
  08-25-2010, 04:38 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
I don't even understand this post.

You spilled juice on what?

You want to replace the speaker?
What does Sabrina the teenage witch have to do with it?

Totally confused
  08-26-2010, 10:59 AM

Stats: 657 posts since Jul 2007
Send a message via AIM to jtmovies91
Sabrina the Teenage Witch is a TV show, and that was a product from the series. It featured Salemn the cat saying something b4 the phone rang. The speaker rusted out, so I need a new one.
jtmovies91
  09-15-2010, 07:41 PM

Stats: 207 posts since Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtmovies91 View Post
Sabrina the Teenage Witch is a TV show, and that was a product from the series. It featured Salemn the cat saying something b4 the phone rang. The speaker rusted out, so I need a new one.
jtmovies91
Yeah I know. I have seen all the episodes. When Sabrina goes to college one of her roomates "Roxie" is Solie Moon Frye who played Punky Brewster.