Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

10-20-2011, 08:47 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
It's time to really say goodbye to 'How to Be a Gentleman.' CBS has pulled the fledgling comedy from its Saturday schedule after only one airing.

Originally airing on Thursdays after ratings hit 'The Big Bang Theory,' the freshman comedy was shuffled off to Saturdays and production was shut down. Now after one Saturday show, it looks like this is truly the end for 'How to Be a Gentleman.'
  02-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I tried to watch an episode of this, and just couldn't do it. I've not missed it.
Not a hidden gem. This one maybe should have never made it past a pilot episode.