Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

10-20-2011, 08:49 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Do you remember, during the first season of 'The Walking Dead,' that half-torso walker that Rick Grimes stumbled upon? You know, the one that you actually felt a little empathy for because there was something that still felt a little human about her?

Have you lost sleep wondering how she became this way? Well, aren't YOU lucky. Now, through the magic of Internet video (scientists call these "webisodes"), you now have the opportunity to learn just how this happened.
  10-20-2011, 08:49 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
'Zombieland' TV Show Coming to Fox?

'The Walking Dead' and its record ratings have proven one thing: Viewers love zombies. So when will the other networks hop on the zombie apocalypse bandwagon? Now!

According to Vulture, Fox and Sony Pictures Television are in talks to develop a 'Zombieland' TV series for the 2012-2013 season.

If the project, a half-hour version of the hit 2009 film starring Jesse Eisenberg and Emma Stone, proceeds, it'll likely be without the film actors.