11-16-2011, 12:16 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
TVShowsonDVD posted a report that MPI is releasing the first 11 episodes in February 2012. I cannot wait - one of my favorite shows as a child!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Liv...Volume-1/16205

And I'm Dickens He's Fenster part 1 comes out next month. It's a good time to be a child of the '60s. Santahat

Deb
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  12-18-2011, 11:09 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Penguin Bash Champion

Stats: 353 posts since Nov 2009
Thanks for the heads-up, Deb! I've been looking for 'My Living Doll' and especially wanting to get 'I'm Dickens, He's Fenster' on retail!

If you should decide to do a little trading, say in March or there after, shoot me a PM...I'll have gotten season 2 of 'Here Come the Brides'...I think you expressed some interest in that.

Take a peek at my lists...unfortunately, these sites need updating but I'm working on replacing them (hopefully be done with that little project soon!)

Karen
  12-18-2011, 03:56 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
WOW.....glad to hear that will be in circulation soon! Maybe Turnabout is next!
  12-18-2011, 09:33 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
Just got I'm Dickens He's Fenster this weekend - complete with autographed postcards. I'm seriously considering ordering one more set for another friend. Nice packaging, some great extras. Haven't had a chance to look at the discs yet, but I love the care that's gone into this. And I had completely forgotten how cute John Astin was when he was younger - but my heart was always taken by Marty Ingels back in the day ...
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.