01-06-2012, 02:46 PM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 657 posts since Jul 2007
Send a message via AIM to jtmovies91
Does anyone know of a good one I found one on Newegg 1 TB for 129 free shipping plus mom and I can flirt with delivery person
  01-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
external hardrives are costly right now- you may want to wait a month-

Surging prices for computer hard drives, which are in short supply because of massive flooding in Thailand, are driving prices higher and straining the budgets of American consumers and corporations.
Hard drives, the compact devices that store information in personal computers and other digital machines, have become far more expensive since October, when floods inundated Bangkok and other industrial regions of Thailand. That’s where about 40 percent of the world’s supply of hard drives are made

I would say wait a bit, otherise tigerdirect usually has the most up to date prices
  01-16-2012, 05:16 PM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 657 posts since Jul 2007
Send a message via AIM to jtmovies91
well I got one from Newegg and mom and I got to flirt lol with the delivery person
  01-21-2012, 07:05 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Hard drive prices probably won't fall until Q4 2012, according to analysts.