Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

04-05-2012, 03:50 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 37 posts since Apr 2012
Is this where one introduces onesself? Hello to all. I am from the UK and was googling for something else, when this appeared and I clicked the link and discovered, hopefully, lovely peoples to trade things with. How does one go about this?
  04-05-2012, 05:17 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppsw View Post
Is this where one introduces onesself?
Works for me.

Quote:
Hello to all. I am from the UK and was googling for something else, when this appeared and I clicked the link and discovered, hopefully, lovely peoples to trade things with. How does one go about this?
I've enabled full membership for you. (There's too many scammers trying to steal from people these days, so we keep the trading forum closed to visitors. New members are manually approved.)

It's easy: Post what you want, or what you have to offer others. Some members trade DVDs, some trade action figures, some even trade old video game systems or computer hardware. It's fairly obvious (I hope) once you get inside.

Welcome.
  04-05-2012, 05:33 AM

Verified Member

Thank you very much. I shall enjoy making my list and perusing others.

Um, am I being a bit stupid here? I clicked on the Trading Forum section of the board, clicked on the Trader Checks/Refer New Members link and there is nothing in there to read. Have I clicked in the wrong place or do I need to do something else to activated things in there first?

Last edited by ppsw; 04-05-2012 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Asking a question.
  04-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Oops.

Try it again now.
  04-05-2012, 10:14 AM

Verified Member

I will. Thank you.