Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

05-31-2012, 11:52 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Right now, as best as I can tell, the email system is broken. New PMs are supposed to trigger email notifications to users. So you may have PMs and not know it until you check the forum. Consider emailing somebody if you don't hear back from PM within a few days.

Furthermore, the site will have downtime this weekend, possibly into next week. It will be sporadic. The site should not be fully offline, just somewhat broken, during those times when it's being recoded. If something doesn't work, feel free to email (or try to PM me) about it. Or email Savage, and she'll pass it to me.

An email will be sent to all users when maintenance and upgrades are complete.
  06-03-2012, 02:29 AM

Alrighty .... I think the worst of the tech finagling is now done.

.... crosses fingers ....
  06-07-2012, 03:46 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 241 posts since Jun 2005
LS: how is the upgrade going?
  06-08-2012, 12:21 AM

Quite good, so far.
Design and main site is coming next.