07-16-2012, 07:05 PM
Knight of Toonplar

Stats: 1,516 posts since Jun 2005
What is considered the best of the BD-R or BDRW Media that is out and about as well as the best deal?

http://www.supermediastore.com/produ...pp-25sb6b-25pk

I have a blu-ray burner I have considered to start using but dont know which media is the best and not the crappiest while not killing the wallet.
  07-19-2012, 03:43 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanEntertainment View Post
What is considered the best of the BD-R or BDRW Media that is out and about as well as the best deal?

http://www.supermediastore.com/produ...pp-25sb6b-25pk

I have a blu-ray burner I have considered to start using but dont know which media is the best and not the crappiest while not killing the wallet.
from the few things I have seen, most are using Taiyo Yuden as well as the ones from Verbatim. The jury is still out on them being that this form of media is still relatively new.