Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

08-31-2012, 09:15 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I came across this recently: http://kenlevine.blogspot.com/

He often answers questions about shows he's worked on, as well as about the industry itself. I found it while looking for answers about the plots of Frasier -- namely how Fraiser had such a well-off income.

More about him:

Quote:
Ken Levine is an Emmy winning writer/director/producer/major league baseball announcer. In a career that has spanned over 30 years Ken has worked on MASH, CHEERS, FRASIER, THE SIMPSONS, WINGS, EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND, BECKER, DHARMA & GREG, and has co-created his own series including ALMOST PERFECT starring Nancy Travis. He and his partner wrote the feature VOLUNTEERS. Ken has also been the radio/TV play-by-play voice of the Baltimore Orioles, Seattle Mariners, San Diego Padres. For the last three years Ken has hosted Dodger Talk on the Dodger Radio Network. And currently Ken is back with the Mariners, doing play-by-play.
Any sitcom fan should enjoy the read.